The rules for this award are:
- Thank and acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Display the award image on your blog.
- Answer all the 11 questions that the blogger sets you.
- Nominate blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Link to the official website your Liebster Award blog post
- Comment on the official post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award.
- Inform your nominees about your nomination.
The questions for me are:
- If you had to choose between experiencing the journey of a water drop from the clouds to the ocean or the metamorphosis of a butterfly, which one would it be?
– I would prefer the journey of a water drop from the clouds to the ocean who would be touched by a new born butterfly!
2. In a fantasy land, imagine yourself to be stranded in a desert, while searching for a mystical vase with magical healing properties. After a lot of searching, you finally find the vase, and when you look inside you find water. Thirsty and out of supplies, you decide to drink it, when all of a sudden a nymph appears and tells you that, drinking the water will shatter the vase into pieces. Do u still drink?
–I would not drink the water and look for other means to quench my thirst. I believe in preserving the best for future, always!
3. If you had to choose one, would you travel to every place on this planet or go on an inter-galatic mission instead?
-I want to travel to every place on this planet. In fact it is my dream to do so!
4.What is that one thing that you find appealing in people almost instantly?
-Eye contact because eyes often don’t lie.
5. You are a journalist and you have to choose between two cases. Either investigate the mysteriously increasing number of deaths at the Mental Hospital for the Criminals or interrogate the owner of a manor at his place, who claims to have seen ghost sightings in his centuries old manor. Which one do you choose?
-I choose to investigate the mysteriously increasing number of deaths at the Mental Hospital for the Criminals.
6. If you want to change a book or movie the way you wanted, which one would it be and how would you change it for the better?
– There is no such book or movie I can think of at present. Actually I do not want to change any. The creator has made it and it shows how her/his creativity is. Who am I to change and disrupt her/his sense of art?
7. Imagine you were a cat and your owner gives you the same food everyday that you have begun to hate. How do you communicate to your owner about the problem in the most convincing way?
-Aww!! How cute would it be to become a cat! I love them! Anyway, coming back to the question, I would sit and stare at the food and starve unless it was replaced by something else.
8. What is that one memory that you could keep re-living again and again and never grow tired off ?
– It keeps changing over the time you see!
9. Which is that one fictional character, whose death left a huge missing piece in your heart that could never heal?
-Severus Snape a.k.a Alan Rickman! Both in fiction and reality!
10. Recollect one incident where you showed extraordinary courage and when you look back, it also makes you proud of yourself.
-I had taken a huge risk in my academics and it was worthwhile. I donot want to reveal the intricate details of it.
11. Lastly, pizza is one of the best thing that could happen to this planet, right?
– Yes, absolutely, undoubtedly, thin crust , cheese burst, the only form of pure love left on this planet!